WMG

October 14, 2009 at 12:56 PM
Ok. I am a bit annoyed.


One thing I enjoy doing is browsing about YouTube.
Yet when you come across something that the audio has been removed, it is very frustrating. Especially when it is because of a song in the background of a video when the actual video is of someone talking! You remove the song, but also remove the information/person with is the main point of the video! Bad FORM!

First off, when they do that it is Free Publicity for you!!! A lot of songs I run across I have never heard before and some I actually liked and some I ended up buying!
Secondly, a video like that will never replace actually just listening to the song! There is someone talking for goodness sakes!
Third off, doing that makes me not like your company to the point I will avoid you at all costs!

I KNOW I am not the only one that feels this way so, you aren't protecting anything. In the end you are loosing customers and doing wrong by the artists that sign with you.

I can understand if someone steals a music video, to stop that. But still, People want quality when they like something and you don't really get good quality on YouTube. People will buy what they like for the quality.

Why make yourself look bad and greedy this way?
So sorry Warner Music Group - WMG, I will be avoiding you from now on till you stop messing with these things.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com