Busy day

August 27, 2009 at 11:11 PM
Some days seeem to be better than others. Like today. Something I have been waiting for for several months has finally happend. Not exactally the way it was suposse to, but it is better than it not happening at all. So that is good.
On the bad side, I lost a friend. Well not really lost, more let go. Guess when you find out a friend has no respect for you and your opinions, what else is there to do? I never expected her to agree with all my opinions, but at least respect me that I have them. The funny thing it wasn't even my opinion that I was stating. I knew she disagreed with me on my opinion on the subject, so I was just being suportive with her situation, being sympathetic and expressing a good way to get back to what SHE believed on the subject. If I was going with my opinion and pushing it on her, I wouldn't have been suportive and would have just told her I was glad the way things happend, it is better this way! But I just get yelled at and muted on skype and ignored like I am some insensitive nutter. F that!
Perhaps this is for the best I guess. We will see.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com