Trying again

August 26, 2009 at 1:13 PM
Hello there,
Yes I have blogged before and was very very lazy about it. Yet it is something I do like to do. Send thoughts into the world and get other peoples views.
This time hopefully I can keep up with it. I have going threw some horrid times lately and it is either give up or try something new. Well, this is not exactally new, the blogging thing, but reaching out. This is a new site and a new community with it and we will see what happends.
I am not gonna start ranting about my problems. That would just bore everyone to death and make me look pretty pathetic. So I will talk about issues as they come up if I am so inclined.
So hello all and welcome to part one of trying again. :)
/waves

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com