Found

August 23, 2010 at 12:54 AM
I am not sure if my relationship with him falls into this category. Yet there are a few things that would make me think so. There is this article I found 'Can't let go of a bad Relationship'. Reading some of the comments, I would say we are nothing like them. Yet there are little things that suggest a similar path. I am kind of happy that we weren't of a romantic relationship. Now there I think he is way off in how things go. That would be very bad place to be in. Like in his situation now. He is not in a healthy relationship and things are happening that is on the road to abuse. I tried to talk to him about this today. I ended up hanging up on him, he just started yelling. I called back when I thought he would be calmer.

I don't think he wants to see the truth of what is going on. So I am keeping my distance. Yet, I am getting such a guilty feeling of abandoning him... When it was he ho abandoned our friendship in the first place. Well, I've warned him and I will be there for him if he asks, but I don't think he will. So I am safely away from this time bomb

I did find this article very helpful. So I thought I would share it. There is probably someone out there that would find this very helpful.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com