New day 65.3

August 22, 2010 at 12:53 PM
Ok, yes I realize I am messed up. I've known this. It is so hard when you know your strongly connected to someone and you need to let them go. So I am looking into ways to fix this.
So I am trying to not focus on the details of the relationship. I'm trying to focus on ways to let it go.

I love him to death, but that is always the reason people stay in abusive relationships. No, he isn't physically abusive, been there done that, I run at the first sign of physical abuse. So why do I stay with emotional abuse?
The funny thing is, I don't think he realizes he is doing. It is obvious, to me anyway, that this is going on. He doesn't realize the lack of respect, the bad treatment, inconsiderate actions. When he feels me backing away, he will give me that little reminder that we have a close connection. Not blatantly, but threw actions. The caring shows up, the love and compassion that had disappeared.

Well I don't want this relationship with the bad treatment anymore. I've tried to get things back to a more healthy positive relationship, but since he can't see the bad side to it, that isn't gonna go away. So it is time I do. Which completely breaks my heart and is what is making this such a difficult choice to make.

Me just saying 'Good-Bye' to him doesn't work either. I've tried that, he seems to see it coming and finds ways to avoid it. So yea.. that type of closure won't happen.
He is currently in a situation that keeps him very occupied, so I think this might be a good time to heal myself and move on.

Any support, advice, similar situations out there I would love to hear from you. Not sure I can do this alone, but I will do my best.

Heres to a new day!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com