Making

November 15, 2009 at 11:14 PM
Making plans, breaking plans.
So what do you do? Been invited to visit friends. So, I've made the plans, bought the tickets. Some that I had planned on visiting forgot the dates and made new plans. (Visiting more than one person over a week)
So now what? I haven't talked to them yet, but I am worried that they will break our plans. I am coming in from out of town. Yet the new plans are made with other family. (Meraning more important than me) and they are going out of town to them.
I think I will be the one screwed. I haven't spoken to them yet. I found out from someone else. Guess we will see what happens when I talk to him. My gut tells me that they will appologize, but wont change thier new plans. *sigh*

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com