So many

November 3, 2009 at 2:24 AM
There is so many upsetting things lately I am having a rough time finding a light in all this dark.

I mean with all this Swine Flu BS! Yes, I believe it is all BS!
Have you seen the death rates compared to the normal flu? The Swine flu rates are nothing compared! The only thing I see to worry about it that vaccination that they are trying to scare everyone into taking.
I mean they are trying to recomment it to PREGNANT women!!! How mental can the doctors be??? Do you know what the ingredients in that vaccine can do to a developing fetus?!!! It makes one wonder if they are trying to kill us.
Scarey stuff I tell ya!

So something good. yes... Hmmm, besides me not being stupid enough to take that vaccine. I must say my best-friend. Gonna be on vacation soon for a visit. Got my tickets. Can't wait!  :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com