Tonight

November 6, 2009 at 3:24 AM
Tonight is today. Well I can't sleep again. This insomnia is a funny thing. It is not all bad tho. I tend to get most of my research, practicing Norwegian and a few other things done when I can't sleep.
I have been quite obsessed with researching that Swine Flu lately. I can not believe how many people don't want to hear that there is something wrong with this. It is like people need to belive what they are being told is the truth.

Is it that hard to research for yourselves? Well thats not fair. I do know a lot of people that are doing their own research, but still a LOT are just fine with following the recomendations.
I think my friends on my facebook are ready to kick me off thier friends list. I keep posting stuff everyday on this. But, this stuff is scarey! The harm that can and is being done for what? I have no clue why, other than money, that this vaccine is being pushed so hard onto people. There is no pandemic. More die of the normal flu. Then there are all the other scares thet has gone on.. SARS, west nile virus and so on.

Well, there was never a question in my house about this flu shot. Flu shots were proven almost 5 years ago that they don't work anyway. I just wish more people knew and read the reports on that.
Do your research please, stay healthy!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com