Fat...

September 4, 2009 at 5:15 PM
The word is fat.
Yes I am, just a bit. Not as big as some but definatly bigger than others.
So is this good or bad? Some men like thier woman skinny and some fat. My husband makes no comment on it. He says he love me and thats that, but it isn't like I light his fire anymore either.

I have never been into fasion or bothering with my apperance, but that was before I had weight. My face really dosen't hold it well and I don't like how I look at all. I do think that it is becoming noticable in my behavior that I am not too happy with myself.
I started to work on make up and next will be clothing. I want to be able to get out of bed, put on a pair of jeans and t-shirt just like I use to and look good.
Meh!


P.S. Just as a side not, my weight issue is a hormone issue that started when I had my kids, not an eating one, so getting on a diet and loosing weight isn't the answer for me. I do eat healthy and work out. So this is something I have to live with.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com