Obsessions

September 2, 2009 at 3:51 AM
Göteborg.
I love this city!!!
Since the first time I visited. I stepped off the train and I was hooked.
I came to surprise a friend for his birthday. So two of his friends were gonna meet me at the station, but they were delayed a couple of hours. Yet I was so taken with the city that I didn't care. This was about 3 years ago and I can't get enough of the place. Whenever I have a week, I get on a train and head back. It feels like home to me now. To bad I may never get to live there permanently.

Here's to hoping!
Skål!

Oh yea, a car tried to beat the tram the last time I was there. It lost.
 Luckly my stop was next. :P (Yea, and no one was hurt.)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com