Nope

September 1, 2009 at 1:20 AM
So yea, nope, no house. Seems people loved it a little more than we did.

On the up side, my best-friend is still about.
Not sure I am really happy about this lying kick he is on, but I think I am getting it. He wants time to himself and it seems he dosen't want me to feel bad that he wants to be alone during time we normally spend. (Between work and stuff, in the evenings is his only free time and we usually spend it together.) So instead of telling me to go away and give him space, he says he is going to bed and of course I will not feel bad about him being tired. So hopefully I will be Ok with that and not obsess in wondering if he is really tired. I can tend to obsess.

Good thing, is I get to relax for a few more days. Someone else is working in the shop for now since I am not good at what is going on, so a little less stress.
Hope whoever is reading this, you are well and have a great night.  :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com