Food

September 30, 2009 at 12:38 AM
My grumble for the day. Hub called today, he was at the store picking up a few things. So he wanted to know if I wanted anything. So yea. I told him 3 things to pick me up. Apples, cheese and feminin thingys. So what did he come home with? None of them. He had kept me on the call for 10 minutes while he roamed around like he was getting the stuff I asked for.
I don't get it! So now it is midnight, I want a snack and all that is in the house is his junkfood. So I am stuck with sipping water tonight. Argh!!!

Good news. there is a fair in town this weekend for homeowners. Right in time since I need to fix up mine.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com