Blah Blah

February 8, 2010 at 1:13 PM
Blah blah blah.. my friend... Blah blah.. Not the same.
Yes I know I have been completely one track minded about this situation. So... so it's boring to hear about all the time. I get it. It is hard to talk about other things when your mind is so consumed by it.
I have tried to read, watch movies, excersise, go out, play games, knit. Yea so now what?
So putting things out of my mind and not focusing on it is not working.
Any thoughts? Ideas to work threw this? My heart is broken and my mind keeps pointing it out to me like a broken record.

Untill then, here I go trying to focus again. This time it will be on my Norwegian studies. I do do this everyday, not sure how well it is helping, but maybe some day I will be able to speak it.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com