Without 81.2

February 2, 2010 at 1:46 PM
I sit here with too much time on my hands. It may only be 5 minutes, but it feels like forever.
I love you and for some cosmic reason, that dosen't matter in the whole scheem of things.
I want to hear your voice. laugh with you, go places, talk, eat, just hang out. To think of a future without you makes life seem empty.
I can't do any of those things now. I can't even listen and be there for you, comfort you, you wont let me. You almost did. You almost talked, but stopped yourself. Things are no good now.
Is it time to walk away? I don't want to, but how can we go on? I am so lost.
I miss you my Sweets.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com