Habit or Hope

February 1, 2010 at 3:05 PM
I want to scream. I don't get people at all!!!

Last night he went out late (about 10pm). So no gaming or anything. I didn't expect to hear from him. Then around 10:30pm I got a text that he would be around when he got home. So ok, I went on the computer about midnight. Around 1:30am he shows up.
We chat for about what, 10 minutes, about nothing really. He said he was tired. So I asked him if he wanted to head to bed. He said.. 'No, I told you I would chat with you so I am, and I want to be here.'
So ok, I stayed on. Nothing more was really said. Just a bit of small talk then he cuddled up in bed and feel asleep as we were talking.
(Ok, that might sound odd to some, but for us it is pretty normal. When one of us is really down or hurting, we will do this. It is one of the way were are there for each other. It gives a feeling like we are cuddling and falling asleep together. You know in a comforting way.)
So basically, last night he needed me. Usually he tells me why he is feeling so down, but with everything that has happend lately, I seem not to be privi to that information. Yet when he needed someone, he came to me.
Good sign or just habit?
We're actually talking this afternoon too. Yea, it isn't too normal for us to be chatting on-line in the afternoon. We are busy people. I just wish I knew why he needed me right now. But I am glad he does.  :)

Hoping for the best!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com