I know

April 23, 2010 at 6:07 PM
I know my posts lately, or for a long time now, have not been really positive or fun.
Sorry about that. Just going threw a really bad time this past year.
So lets see, something good.
You know it is hard to find something good with this state of mind.

I'm steal breathing. I guess that is good. Yet most of the time it dosen't feel like it.
I'm loosing weight. Lost over 15 kilo's in the past 8 months. Not sure if that is fast, slow or a good pace, but it is good for me.
My children are happy and healthy.

I guess that is enough for now. I am try to focus on the good parts of life since this darkness feels so consuming. Hopefully I can pull myself out of this bad state before it gets the better of me.

I do like reading, so if anyone has suggestions on a good book or an author they just love. I would appreciate it. Something new to get suck into would be helpful.
Ok, love stories and sad dramas might not be a good thing to recomend at this point. So yea, something new would be nice.

Thanks.  :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com