Just

April 25, 2010 at 4:06 PM
Just a bit of gaming today. Playing wow. I don't do it all that often. Sometimes I just get the urge to play a game. I guess I find it more fun to play a mmo's with others. The area I live in very few friend here. It is majorly hard to find a friend. New country, new social expectations. So it makes it kinda lonely on that end.
Yet I know it isn't me. I have heard this issue with a lot of people in my situation. Yet, the people in my situation here are few and far apart, it is hard to make a community to hang with when it takes 2 hours to get to the nearest other expat.

I think I would have gone on a hike, but it was a bit cold today. Enjoy your Sunday.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com