Spices 75.5

April 24, 2010 at 10:10 PM
Had a nice relaxing day I think.
Did a bit of housekeeping. Sat outside in a sunny spot and read a bit of a book.
Then made a nice dinner.
I am watching what I eat more often now so food makes me feel better. The chemicals and sweetners and stuff gives me major headaches.
Starting at the begining, I had this issue with my back, so last summer I went to a chiropractor. After 2 sessions with him, my headaches that I got every day, reduced to several times a week.
Then I saw an article about msg and some other posions they put in food. I didn't eat bad to begin with, but the spices I was using had tons of this stuff in it. So I am pretty much eating the same, just paying more attention to spices and avoiding spice packages and spicing things myself.
My headaches are now a thing of the past. AND I dropped 20 kilos since I started to do this. OMG, if I knew that was it! Just adjust the spices? I eat the same!
I knew I was missing something yesterday when I was thinking of good things to write about.!  :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com