abc's

January 28, 2010 at 3:54 PM
A - Age: 38


B - Book: Interview with a Vampire

C - Chore (dislike): Folding Landry, yuck!

D - Drink: Coffee, green tea, water

E - Eat: Salmon with asperagus, yummy

F - Flower: Fire Orange Roses

G - Gem: Emeralds

H - Height: 5'2"

I - Instruments: Nope, but I have Insomnia a lot

J - Joy: watching my little one play, hanging with my best friend, chatting with my older one

K - Kid(s): 2 that are 10 years apart

L - Living: In Norway.

M - Music: Rush, Queen

N - Noise: Low volume TV or radio in the background

O - Ornaments: Hmm not really, but I am an  Overly Sensitive person. Just found out.  :(

P - Pet Peeve: Closeminded people that think they are in a conversation with you and really all they are trying to do is to get you to do is think the way they do or do what they want.

Q - Quote: "A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day." - from Calvin and Hobbes

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Sibling(s): 1 brother 3 sisters

T - Time you wake up: depends, 6:45am is the first, but I end up taking several naps since I can't sleep at night

U - Underwear: black shorts style

V - Vegetable: Avacados

W - Word: Yesterday

X - X-rays:broke my arm when I was 6

Y - Yearning: for my best-friend he's currently missing from our friendship  :(

Z - Zzzz: Morning, got insomnia

2 comments

  1. Unknown Says:

    What a great way to meet you. And hello fellow insomniac. zzzz

  2. Just Me Says:

    Indeed. Pleasure to meet you :)

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com