Thats it 81.3

January 31, 2010 at 12:54 PM
Well I guess thats it for now. We had a talk last night and it seems our friendship is really at a hault. Perhaps sometime in the future we will get it back on track. But when does that really happen when you fall out with a best-friend?
We finally talked talked last night. Pretty calm too after we got the conversation going.
Who knows how we got to this point, but we are here and I just have to learn to deal with it. Perhaps when I need to vent to my best-friend I will just have to post about it. Other than that I have no choice but to keep it to myself. It is always hard when we loose someone so close to us.
Well I haven't lost him, lost him. He will still be about, we will probably play the games we play, but our closeness, confiding in each other, being there threw anything is a thing of the past.
Makes you wanna destroy something, ya know...  :(

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com