Articles 84.5

January 8, 2010 at 2:35 AM
Found some helpful articles on dealing with emotions. Of course what I had found out the other day I really have no control over so I need to learn to accept what is going on. Even tho it is driving me mad and depressed. I will never get my goals accomplished if I fall into a depression, so of course my goal tonight was to look up self help babble to find a way to deal or accept what is going on.
Not sure I am feeling totally better. I don't think that is realistic, but this website had a better range of articles than I have seen. I know nothing about the books here, but the articles sounded really decent.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com