More grr stuff 82.6

January 23, 2010 at 8:19 PM
Ok, so my anni didn't really happen. Go figure. Things aren't that great with us at the moment, so it was no surprise. Also my best-friend has drifted off a bit. He dosen't seem to think so, but he has and it is hard to point that out to him without sounding like a wet blanket every time we talk.
It's hard when things are going bad and you feel like the person closest to you seems to have better things to do. I am trying not to be negative and making all of our time together depressing. I just can't figure out how to get threw to him and get my best-friend back. Normally when things are bad he is right there for me. But not this time. He has a little distraction at the moment so in the heat of it all, he has left me out in the cold.
It is more fun for him with that distraction than me being a wet blanket. I guess I can't compete with that.

Hope our friendship dosen't go south over this. I miss him a LOT!  :(

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Anyone has good techniques for focusing?

    I have.
    Take a walk for 30 minutes, after that it is much easier to focus.

    :)

  2. Just Me Says:

    Thanks. I love to take walks. It has been freezing here lately. Got below -15 recently.
    One of my problems with focusing is during studying. Hard to leave the house when I am trying to do that tho. Maybe I need a treadmill :P
    Thanks Rolf. :)

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com