Done

May 5, 2010 at 2:59 PM
Back and forth, back and forth. Now back. it's done. I have told him I am going away. Backing off until I can handle life again. It is hard when you meet the person you want to spend the rest of your life with just to find out it will never be reality. Your emotions kinda do a LOT of rebeling.
Funny thing is I am normally not a depressed person. Life dosn't normally suck for me. So when this situation happend to me I was unprepared.
I have been in many relationships, break-ups. being taken by someone that wasn't taken by me, and visa versa. So I have been in this situation before. So I thought I was prepared.
This one was different, this one my mind had decided (or my soul?) that he was thee ONE!

I wasn't prepared.
Wish me luck that he isn't the ONE and there is hope for my future.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com