Ideal? 73.6

May 7, 2010 at 12:44 PM
What is the ideal weight? There is so much info and the range is so huge. 16 kilo's is the range about. I want to get a little more specific to make a target weight. Or since I changed my lifestyle and not really my diet, do I just go with what I end up with?

So again, first off, whatever target weight I set I am over half way there!
After my last child was born I ended up at 96 Kilos!!! (Ouch! For someone that went threw life at 50 kilos before children, this is a HUGE blow. Especially with the active lifestyle I had.)
If you have noticed the numbers  in my subject line, that is where I have kept track of my weight loss. So yup, now I am at 73.6. My pre pregnancy weight of 50 might be a bit out of my reach for my age. My height is about 160 (5'2"). The table I looked at said 47.5 to 61.5 kilos. So where in that 16 lbs do I fit in?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com