Never

May 7, 2010 at 12:54 PM
Since the last post was about my weight loss, I figured I would fill you in just a bit with my issues on it.

First off I don't gain weight. I've only gained during my pregnancies, never before in my life (except for childhood growth of course) did I gain weight or ever again after. I use to be a diligent gym go'er. You get kinda turned off to such things when you work so hard for years to just gain weight that wont go away. So I stopped working out everyday at gyms about 6 years after my first pregnancy. Nothing was getting lost. (Funny, even after I stopped going to the gym I didn't gain weight either!) Very strage I thought. For years I couldn't wrap my head around it, so I just focused on another part of my life then.


Well I figured it out. At least I figured it out for me. POISONS! Thats all it was, spices and some "healthy foods" that had hidden POISONS in them. So I eat the same, the only difference is I create my own spice mixes, and a few sauses I liked and dishes I just make from scratch. My favorite dishes even taste better now! :)

Nothing too radical. I don't go raw, I can't see me not cooking, I love cooking. I can't go vegetarian. I get too tired. I checked a while back metabolic typing and I seem to be more on the protien side and I prefer to get my protien from animal sources. From my lifestyle and ability to get foods, it is just the best source for me. So threw the years I have dabbles in a few things.
Oh... I do avoid sugar at all costs. It is HARD to do this, so it is the only thing I pay attention to. I don't even count calories. I just make sure there is no sugar in the food I am getting. The only exception is fruit. I love fruit!  :)

I only drink water. I will drink juice or broth if I am sick. Also on special occasions I will drink with friends. I set aside 2 days a week where I can eat anything I want, that way if I go out with friends or to a party, there is no guilty feelings. Stuff like that can ruin good eating habits. You get guilty, then you get sad, then you give up and eat. No comfort foods for me please. I don't want or crave them.

So I figured it out for me, Yay ME!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com