Ok 74.4

May 4, 2010 at 12:59 AM
Talked with him tonight. Well most of the day. We can't seem to leave each other alone. If I back off, he comes forward, if he backs off I do.
I guess somewhere deep down we need each other.
He dosen't want me to go away. I told him I was going. He is happy on a level I can't provide and him knowing that it makes me sad, makes him miserable. (Sad that I can't be that person in his life, but not sad that he is happy. I am actually very happy about that.) So no matter what we have done lately, we have been upset, fights, crying, just pure misery.
After that talk, we played games a bit. It was like we have never fought.
I hope this good feeling between us lasts. Too soon to tell, so I wont hold my breath, but I can hope!  :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com