Inspiration

May 4, 2010 at 3:56 PM
I need that. Or maybe just a tad bit of motivation?
There are things I want and things I would like to do. I guess I just need a fire up my tush to do it. My motivation right now stinks and I am pretty sure I can be a bit more creative about things to do or get accomplished. You know, knowing things I want dosent me I know what I want.
Like I want work, but what kind? It is hard to get a job here not being so good with the language. So I need to get creative about thoughts to find something that will work. I am not keen on just being a maid at a hotel. Which seems to be all I am useful at the moment since I can't speak Norwegian.

Ideas! I need Ideas!
*bangs head against the wall* j/k

0 comments

Post a Comment

Just me | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com